Saturday, March 30, 2013

Moxie Music Playlist ~ Edition 2 ~ Tracks by Blackmill, Kaskade, Deadmau5 & Phaeleh

Welcome to Moxie's Music Playlist Version 2.0

Here are 5 songs we're loving at the moment! Make sure to put music quality to 720 or 1080 for full effect! ;)

Listen and Love. 

We start with Lucid Truth by Blackmill.
Gorgeous.


Afterglow by Phaeleh ft. Soundmouse

Kaskade and Deadmau5 - Move for Me (Extended Mix)
I love listening to this song while getting ready for a night out. Unfortunately I haven't been to any places yet that play this amazing song while I'm there. Boo. I love Kaskade!


Another song by Kaskade. Kaskade - Waves of Change Remix
Beautiful song. 


And we're ending this Moxie Music Playlist 2 with a mix of Blackmill's Miracle album. Enjoy.

Tell us! Which song of this Playlist was your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)