Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Woman Crush: Phoebe Tonkin ~ Sexy Aussie You Might Have Seen on The Vampire Diaires

There's always a girl that we can't help but wish they were our Girlfriends. I mean I'm a straight girl but there are some girl's I'd consider changing my sexuality for (sorry it's true! ;) I call these Woman Crushes. I am proud to feature Phoebe Tonkin as Moxie's Beauty's first Woman crush.

If you're a fan obsessed The Vampire Diaires like I am, you might recognize Phoebe as 'Hailey' aka Tyler's girl Wolfy friend. She's also appeared in H2O (mermaid) and on The Secret Circle (if you like TVD, you'd probably like TSC too. :)

Phoebe is from Australia and a cool fact: her and Claire Holt (Klaus' sister Rebekah on VD) are best friends in real life and have been since they were young. How cute is that?

I'm sure landing a role on VD is going to bring a lot more acting jobs her way. She's a great actress and she's gorgeous. You can follow her on Twitter here. Phoebe also has a fun Instagram you can follow here.

We really hope to see more of her in the future! She is said to be cast in the The Vampire Diaries spin-off, The Originals started filming in March and should be on the CW Fall 2013. We love you Phoebe, you sexy devil angel you ;)


Courtesy of Jan Logan Jewelry
Just look at her! 
Courtesy of Jan Logan Jewelry


Courtesy of Jan Logan Jewelry


Courtesy of Jan Logan Jewelry


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ami!
    Yes you're so right! She's absolutely gorgeous! So refreshing to see these newer actresses coming to Hollywood with so much Natural beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! ;)