Thursday, January 24, 2013

Victoria's Secret: A Very Sexy SPRING: Day Time Oufits & Attire Pretty Pastels! January 2013

I was just browsing Victoria's Secret new Spring attire...is it me or has Victoria's Secret really stepped up the Darling? Maybe it's always been that way and I've had a different taste in clothing these last 10 years I've been shopping there, but it seems lately it's not just their intimates that are adorable but their outfits, even casual wear is to die for! I think they've been taking inspiration for Boston Proper. Make it stop VS! I can't afford this love affair. ;) Pretty pastels are a Spring time classic. 












Pastels are perfect for Spring, add femininity and look gorgeous on all natural hair colors! ♥

Tell us! Which look is your fave?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)