Friday, February 1, 2013

Fabulously Affordable Find! Crystal Style Bling Flip Flops! For Only $8.99 ~ Where you can Purchase!

A few days ago I purchased these beauties on eBay for Spring. I wore them last night to a party (I live in Arizona so it's always flip flop season ;) and I absolutely love them! I received so many compliments on how sparkly they were!



Girls were telling me how much they loved my sandals but that they didn't want to spend another $50+ on crystal sandals because their stones were always coming off. Luckily for us, these 'rhinestones' are actually sewed into a band and they won't fall off. If you look very very closely they're actually not rhinestones at all. They're carved & very reflective geometric pieces that look like crystals. They sparkle just like cubic zirconias. So pretty! And the best part? They only costed $8.99 + $2.49 shipping.

 Definitely a Fab Affordable Find that I just had to share with my girls!


I wore them with bright red nail polish but I love the color the model is wearing with them on the eBay listing. My 'Essie Cute as a Button' pinky-coral nail polish will look so adorable with these! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)