Sunday, February 17, 2013

Victoria's Secret Spring Swim ~ My Favorite Suits ~ Sweet and Sassy ~ Spring 2013

Victoria's Secret didn't disappoint this season with their new Spring swim line and a return of a few past favorites! Check out below my favorite picks for Sweet or Sassy. ;)

Sweet
Sings "You look kinda cute...in that Polka Dot Bikini girrrrl " ;)
I actually sold many of these adorable Bikinis in my eBay store, here's what they really look like. :)
Everyone needs at least one Turquoise String Bikini  ;)

Seriously! Ruffled Citrus Bandeau Bikini with foliage and yellow polka stripes? Absolutely adorable!

You can also get this cute bandeau top to go with the bottom. The flower is really cute like a lemon blossom. ♥

This cute Jeweled Bandeau Bikini bottom reminds me of the VS Heavenly Flowers perfume merchandise display. A few years ago when the Heavenly Flowers perfume came out all the VS stores were decked out in darling colorful flowers for Spring! I think they used the same print on this bottom. Love!
Sequin Striped Bikini! I sold a few of these last Summer in my eBay store! They were so adorable! Here's a photo from my personal collection. 

The Navy Stripe Sequin Bikini was Gorgeous!
I absolutely ♥ the Heart Bandeau Bikini . It's the epitome of Sweet! This gorgeous coral is in Sunset Glow but it's available in Black and White as well. I want one in every color! ;)

A Sweet Cover-Up:

And for a few Sassy suits... ;)
Meow! Candice you are too beautiful!
Leopard Toggle Bandeau

Push Up Triangle Bikini

Black & Rainbow Stripe Bikini  ~ Cute and Sexy!

Gorgeous  Jungle Jewel Bandeau Bikini

Meow! Sexy Wireless Pushup Monokini

Sexy Hot Pink Toggle Bikini

Precious Pink & Gold Bandeau Bikini

Rawr! Seriously Strappy Bikini

Sassy Bikini Cover-Up
Gorgeous Gold Sequin Cover Up

I hope you ladies enjoyed this post on Sweet & Sassy Bikini picks for Spring 2013.
Tell us! Which bikini is your fave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)