Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Free Beauty Samples! Score Free Nail Designs, Gucci, Hugo & Escada Perfume ~ Links

Buenos Días Chicas!

I have some great April freebie links to share with you ladies! 


First off if you're a Cosmo subscriber or you plan to purchase the May 2013 edition be sure to check your magazine for a great Nail Design Press-On Sticker Freebie! I found mine on Page 179!

 Like most magazines Cosmo has many perfume samples, an occasional lip gloss or foundation sample, but this was a more of 'deluxe' sample which was a nice surprise! I'm excited to try these Kiss Nail Dress stickers with my next polish. It's possible that the Sticker selection was random but I received a cute multi-colored rhinestone press on, a Peacock press on, a pink Zebra print, and a pretty Floral design. These will look cute on an index, middle or ring finger with matching or contrasting polish!



The sample also includes two great coupons for $1 off the Nail Dress product and $1 the Kiss imPress Press On Manicure which I have been wanting to try! Thanks Kiss ;)



By the way, how gorgeous does Rachel Bilson look on the Cover? She has such great taste in fashion and always looks perfectly polished even in her everyday and casual looks. Definitely one of our style icons. Love her! 


Now on to the No Purchase Required.... :)

Perfume samples are perfect for trying out new scents, or to have a variety of scents to wear and are great to help you save some money if you like a scent but don't want to buy a full size. Below are some perfume sample sign-up links from the Perfume's original website. I have ordered all 3 of these and have received them all, so they should definitely work for you. :)

Gucci Guilty Sample Book

Here's a great sample by Gucci Guilty. I thought I would be receiving just one sample but they sent a nice booklet with a few samples inside.




Sign up below to get your free Samples!


Boss Sample for Him (Choose up to 3!)

Escada Sample (Allows you to order one of each :)

I hope your samples arrive quicky, enjoy!
Have a great day Moxie Beauties :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)