Monday, January 28, 2013

Moxie Beauty Blog Media Information

Thank you for your interest in Sponsorship with Moxie Beauty Blog! Please take a moment to read a little more about Moxie Beauty, perhaps we're a perfect fit. I look forward to working with you!

About Moxie
I'm Stephanie and I'm the sole Blogger here at Moxie Beauty. I have a passion for Fashion, Beauty, Wellness, Positive Living and Women's Interests. Moxie is a relatively new Blog, but we're expanding at a very steady pace. As a writer I have finally found my form with Moxie Beauty, this Blog site is my passion and fits my interests like a glove. Moxie Beauty Blog is growing everyday. Our targeted readers are Women between the ages of 18-34. However women of all ages frequent the site, we offer something for everyone! With articles from Body & Mind to Healthy Eating, Fashion and Family, Moxie Beauty is the whole package! 

Let's Go Places!
Our ambition to become a recognized and renowned source for trusted, modern and unbiased information and can work well in your favor. We pride ourselves on providing our readers with honesty and integrity in everything we do. From Advertisements to your Product reviewed, allow us to shine a positive light on your Brand or Product. As of May 13th 2013 we average 5200+ Unique Viewers Monthly. Our monthly unique reader count is only going up! Will you join us?

For More Information
We are interested in working with prospective companies relevant to our interests  and would be very interested in providing ad space, product reviews, Demonstrations or hosting giveaways. Please contact me with your vision for more information.

For Business Inquires

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)