Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Victoria's Secret Merry Merry Pink ~ Winter Berry & Magnolia ~ Limited Edition


Victoria's Secret released 3 Limited Edition PINK Scents this winter. One of them being Merry Merry Pink! You can choose between Body Spray, Body Mist, Body Lotion and Shimmer Lotion. 

This lotion has a delicious scent that's warm and woodsy like fresh pines, with a strong floral magnolia and a hint of dark berry. The floral scent is very strong and is much like a floral perfume. This lotion smells very wintry  It reminds me a lot of Frosted Sugar plum with a pungent Magnolia. (If you've ever smelled a Gardenia [little white flower] they are similarly scented and in power) Musky, full bodied, and strong like a man's cologne but flowery. It's very moisturizing and made my skin soft. The only thing I don't like about it is the Shimmer. The only kind of shimmer lotion I like is the 'glow' shimmer like what comes in self tanning (little tiny gold flecks) or like in the Michael Kors Leg Shine. The shimmer in this lotion is more like sparkles, though they are tiny, they reflect lots of colors. :) The chemical ingredients also seem to be pretty excessive. I do believe I will be retiring my sparkle lotion and opt for the body mist instead. :) 

Product/Sparkle Sample

"GET GLITZED IN PINK! SHIMMER LOTION LEAVES SKIN SOFT AND SPARKLING WITH A COMBO OF VITAMIN E AND ALOE. BE MERRY MERRY PINK IN A FESTIVE MIX OF WINTER BERRY AND MAGNOLIA!"

Ratings

Scent:

Moisturizing:


Ingredients:


Packaging:


Overall I'd Give Merry Merry Pink!


Click on a Photo below to purchase Limited Edition Merry Merry Pink in Lotion or Body Spray on Amazon:


Tell Us! Have you tried any of Victoria's Secret PINK Limited Edition Scents?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)