Sunday, November 25, 2012

My E.L.F. Cosmetic Haul from Target! Awesomely Affordable Makeup!

Hello dolls ;)

We're talking awesomely afforable makeup!

 Last night I went to Target to return a few clothing pieces that I didn't like and I ended up on a mini-spree after I decided to just 'look around'. Bad idea. Luckily the only Cosmetic items I purchased were E.L.F. brand (aka that SUPER CHEAP but surprisingly good!) makeup so I didn't break the bank. Whew. 

Check out these pretty things!

I got those adorable Floral and Polka Dot shorts underneath for $5 each @ Target! I don't care if it's Winter, what a Fab find right? They deserve their own post ;)

I am going to give these a try these instead of my regular products for a few days - week and post a review on each of them :)

What I bought:
~ELF Powder Brush $3! (How does it compare to MAC?)
~ELF Blush in Mellow Mauve $3! (Does it blend nice? (I love this color!))
~ELF Golden Bronzer $3! (Interested to see if this might work for contouring)
~ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural $3! (Beautiful color)
~ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black $1! (One dollar!)
~ELF Lashes $1! (Includes Lash glue)

I got all these things for only $15.12 or about the cost of 1 MAC eyeshadow! I know the Dollar store carries cosmetics as well but I do believe this brand's makeup is slightly better in quality. No it's no MAC but I've been using the Eye Shadows in a Holiday kit I purchased last year and the quality isn't bad!
I still have lots of ELF products I'm dying to try such as the Eye Lid Primer, Plumping Lip Glazes (Ruby Kiss), Eyebrow Lift & Filler Pencil, Baked Eyeshadows, Pigment Eyeshadow, Shimmer Eye pencils & nail polish! 

I will keep the reviews coming as I try them :)


E.L.F has an awesome offer on their website going. Imagine how much stuff you can get for $25 + Free Shipping! Sometimes Target doesn't have everything so I go here:

Free Shipping on Orders over $25!

If you have any ELF products you LOVE please share in the comments sections! I'd love to hear from you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)