Thursday, November 8, 2012

Craving Chinese Takeout? Eat This Instead! Lunch Under 200 Calories!

Today I had a huge craving for some Asian chow so I made myself an Asian inspired lunch that was wonderful and under 200 calories! Lunch consisted of Mandarin Orange Chick'n (meatless), Kale Salad with Cranberries and Pine Nuts (recipe to come soon!) and delicious Miso Soup! Mmm Mm yummy! 

Go ahead and have Seconds! 

Even though these portions look small we can eat all the Miso soup and Kale to our tummy's desire without packing on much calories. Make sure to buy Low Sodium Miso soup because the regular version is packed with Salt which can make you retain extra water!

The instant Miso soup I use can be found here, I recommend it for you Miso soup lovers out there and I will be doing a full review on it later!

I really loved this light lunch and it satisfied my crazy craving for Chinese takeout! I might have just saved myself thousands of calories! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)