Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nail Look - Light Blue & Silver Triangles: Geometric - Perfect for Winter Glam

I did my nails last week in a cute contrasting geometric design (Hipster?) and I think it turned out Sassy! I used my new Borrowed & Blue and No Place Like Chrome by Essie!




If I would have properly shaped my nails and didn't paint the base while surfing the Internet, it probably would have looked much better! Next time I will make my index finger a triangle as well. This look will be perfect for December! The colors remind me of Snowflakes. Can be worn in Summer but I think it's definitely a Winter look. I matched it with my favorite outfit of skinny jeans, a white tank, long silver chain necklace, black faux leather jacket my Fringe handbag by Poppie Jones. No rings necessary! 




Borrowed & Blue / No Place Like Chrome - Essie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)