Thursday, November 1, 2012

Spinach, Walnut & Cranberry Salad

This salad was a quick fix, something I threw together in a hurry but turned out tasting so delicious I figured I needed to share the ingredients combination! The calories per serving in this salad are on the higher side, however it is only because Walnuts are full of the awesome amazing, Omega-3 fatty acids, which make them worth every calorie! This is one salad that will not be leaving you feeling hungry or tummy 'unfulfilled'. 

Spinach Walnut & Cranberry Salad





1 Serving / 320 Calories

2 Cups Organic Baby Spinach
1/4 Cup Walnuts, chopped or whole
10 medium sized Snow Peas
1 Cup Broccoli florets
1/4 Cup dried Cranberries, unsweetened
About 5 organic Herbed Croutons
2 T Red Wine Vinaigrette

Wash all ingredients, Toss & Enjoy!


It was a gorgeous day outside so I ate my salad and took the photo while I was enjoying some sunshine. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)