Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Mini Whole Foods Haul ~ Beauty & Foodie Picks! Perfume, Shampoo, & Gummies Too!

Today I was shopping at Whole Foods and wanted to share my 'mini' Haul. Here a few of my most favorite items I picked up at Whole Foods! If you've never been to a Whole Foods or they don't have one nearby, it's a super nice Organic/Natural gourmet type grocery store. Heavenly! 

First off, if anyone knows me well, probably knows that Gummy Bears are one of my favorite foods ever! Unfortunately I recently discovered I have a Corn allergy and pretty much every Gummy ever made is made with Corn Syrup. :( I have been so sad until I discovered Whole Foods sells Gummy Bears made without Corn! :) 

Behold:
Corn-Free Gummy Panda Naturalness

These Gummy Pandas are so good and are made with awesome ingredients. I picked up Raspberry Yumberry and my favorite Pomegranate White Tea. They also have a really yummy Blueberry and Lemon Ginger flavor. I recommend them all if anyone is looking for all natural Gummys. They're made with Organic ingredients! :) Each bag was about $4.75.

Last night I bleached my hair and I didn't leave the bleach on as long as I should have. This morning when I looked at my hair it was full of yellow and brassiness. I went to go tone my hair with my favorite Wella T18 Toner and found that it wasn't sealed very well and the oxygen must have ruined the toner, because when I used it, it hardly turned purple on my hair so my blonde hair was still yellow after using it. While I was at Whole Foods I purchased some ShiKai Color Reflect purple shampoo for Blonde, Platinum and Silver hair. Normally I buy Shimmer Lights Shampoo or Conditioner but I really love ShiKai's formula. It doesn't smell bad and it actually leaves my hair soft. I think it's much easier on the hair than the Shimmer Lights formula. I'm going to be doing a review with a before and after using this Shampoo so keep an eye out for that if your interested in switching out your Shimmer Lights for something more natural! :)

ShiKai Color Reflect Shampoo was $8.99

I also picked up some Pacifica Solid Perfumes in French Lilac, Hawaiian Ruby Guava, California Star Jasmine, Tahitian Gardenia! I Love Love Love these scents. I'm going to be doing a more detailed review on these but here's a sneak peak at what I might be saying: Go Out and Smell These Right Now! :) Seriously, they're that amazing. So in love with these scents! I can't wait to do a review on these for you! :) Each of these costed $8.99 each.



After strolling the aisles of Heaven...I mean Whole Foods for what seemed like hours, I worked up quite an appetite for one of Whole Foods' Made to Order Awesome Pizzas.


$12.99 will get you this beautiful California Fire Roasted Veggie Thin Crust pizza made in their own fire brick oven. It's so delicious and piled high with vegetables of all kinds including zucchini  tomatoes, eggplant, onions and bell peppers. Pair it with a glass of wine and you are set. Whole Foods only uses the most natural ingredients and I love that! They also have a great Rice crust if you're gluten-free like me.  :) 

I hope you enjoyed my Whole Foods haul! Let me know if you've tried any of these great items! If you don't happen to have a Whole Foods near by, don't worry, you can find a lot of these items at any natural grocer. I will also include some links below to find these products online if you're an eBay or Amazon user. Have a Beautiful day!

Caio for now!

Find It Online
Bissingers Gourmet Gummy Pandas Amazon ($4.99 + Shipping)
Shikai Color Reflect Shampoo Amazon ($7.09 + Shipping)
ShiKai Color Reflect Shampoo eBay! ($10.89 + Free Shipping)
Pacifica Perfume eBay! ($10.24 + Free Shipping)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)