Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Inspired Shoes ~ Boots & Witchy Little Booties ~ Celebrity Inspired Style


The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows...but have you noticed the shoes?! They are always so cute!  I'm always coming across darling booties and sexy heels that remind of something Rebekah, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie or sassy Katherine (where is that girl ;) would be wearing. I'm pretty sure that they share a shoe stylist since everyone's style is very similar. They wear a lot of black but it's all part of the Vampy-Witchy goodness! ;) I love these sexy shoes!
Elena, Bonnie, Caroline 

Rebekah, Bonnie, Caroline 

Katherine, Rebekah

Caroline, Rebekah, Bonnie, Katherine
Black Suede Heel Bootie $29.99 on eBay


Caroline
Black Buckle Riding Boot $37.99 on eBay


Elena
Brown Buckle Riding Boot $37.99 on eBay
Caroline, Rebekah, Bonnie
Taupe Lace Up Open Toe Bootie $19.50 on eBay

Caroline, Bonnie
Soda Cutout Lace Up Wedge $28.50 on eBay
Elena
Lined Lace Up Hiking Booties $32.99 on eBay

Bonnie, Rebekah, Caroline, Katherine
Chain Bootie Peep Toe $29.99 on eBay

Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Rebekah, Katherine
Sheer Lace Heel Bootie $29.50 on eBay

Katherine, Rebekah, Bonnie, Caroline
Knee High Stiletto Buckle Boot $30 on eBay

All of these shoes are so hot, I want to buy every pair! Thinking of going through my closet and selling some of my shoes that I don't wear to make room for a few of these beauties. ;)

I hope you love this post! Which one is your fave?


1 comments:

Drop me a line! ;)