Thursday, May 30, 2013

Angel Heart Earring Studs or Matching Necklace on eBay for $1.99 + Free Shipping!

I love to share cute & affordable things I find on eBay. I purchased these adorable ruby & goldtone colored  studs to wear for Valentine's Day but I actually just now got around to wearing them! They look so darling with a Black Dress or White Tank!


They're so cute and still available on eBay if anyone would like to purchase a pair!

See Them Here:

I also bought the matching necklace for $1.99!

See Necklace Here:

This must be a new edition necklace they didn't have before, it's so pretty!

Multi-Heart Necklace for $4.89 + Free Shipping

See the Multi-Heart Necklace Here:

Have a Fab weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The heart shaped necklace looks so beautiful and cute. I would like to get one but in a different color. Girls, do check out these necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These studs are adorable and there is no doubt in it. Thanks dear for sharing your purchases with price details as well. Good thing is you didn't exagerate the price even i liked your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very pleased with the way you've written this article today. This really has made my day. I was not having a good day today, and then I read this article. Thank you very much for publishing this.



    joyeuse paques 2018

    http://www.joyeusepaques2018.xyz/2018/02/joyeuses-paques-jour-2018-messages.html

    Joyeuses Pâques 2018 Vœux

    poemes de paques 2018

    inspirational joyeuses paques citations

    joyeuses paques voeux

    joyeuses paques images

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! ;)