Thursday, May 16, 2013

April Empties! Garnier Shampoo, Sexy Hair, Sally Hershberger, Aloe 80 Organics, & More!


I know, I know it's May. :) But I have emptied out some products over the last month while working on emptying out a few more this month, so I'm calling this Aprils. ;)

 My bathroom is always overflowing with different products so I always get a really accomplished feeling when I can make way for new. 

A few of these products are old favorites and a few I just tried for the first time, so without further ado here is a few of my April Empties. :)


Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo
This was the first time I tried this product, I really like this Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo! Made for Extra Dry/Damanged Hair, it was very kind to my hair. It was very moisturizing much like a 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner. It smoothed out my hair and made it silky soft. There were times when I didn't even need to follow with a conditioner! :) 

My hair never felt stripped like some Shampoos can leave your strands. It has a very pleasant fruity-creamy scent that I love. I would definitely buy this Shampoo again. If you'd like more details I did a review on this Shampoo, you can read it here! :)

I give this Shampoo:
4 Kisses ;)

Aloe 80 Organics Daily Conditioner

Ok.... So. ......I. Love. This. Conditioner! :) 

This conditioner is an old favorite that I have been using for years and years! I think I discovered it at Whole Foods when I was about 18 and I have been using a few bottles each year since then. I really need to do a full review on this baby but in short, It's awesome! The ingredients are 82% Organic, the main ingredient consisting of, I'm sure you guessed it, Aloe Vera. :) 

It will make your hair the silkiest and softest you've ever felt! This is the kind of conditioner that will detangle the snarliest of dreadknots that I sometimes get under the back of my hair. :) The only downside to this conditioner is that that even though it says 'Daily', it's not meant to be used Daily. It will cause a lot of build up on the hair and can even make your hair dry out with repeating uses. I use this conditioner about 1-2 per week as a conditioning treatment when my hair really needs it. The scent is pleasant Lemon-Herbal. It can be difficult to locate but I highly recommend you check your Natural grocers for this product! It earns our Moxie Green Beauty Award for Natural & Effective Beauty :) 

I give this Conditioner:
5 Kissys! and we don't give those out easy ;)

Sexy Hair Organics Leave In Conditioner

Made with 90% Organic Ingredients and by the Sexy Hair brand, I had high hopes in loving this leave in conditioner. Made with Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Gogi Berry Extract, Organic Avocado Extract and Sunflower Oil. This Leave in Conditioner is Paraben and Sulfate Free. It also has a soft, conditioning herbal scent that is very pleasant. The only problem? I don't feel like it did much for my hair. Yes it felt a little moisturizing where I applied a good amount and yes it made my hair smell nice while it lasted but overall I didn't notice that it really did any good for my hair. I feel like it's not worth the money. I really hope it's just me and some are able to find it useful. 

I give this Leave In Conditioner:
2 Kissies!


Naturelle Hemp Volumizing Conditioner

I love Hemp Milk, Hemp Protein, gorgeous Hemp rugs, and Hempz lotions, so there has to be something to this Hemp thing right? :) This Naturelle Volumizing Hemp Conditioner is made with Hemp Seed Oil to strengthen and moisturize hair. Unfortunately as a conditioner..... it sucks. :(  It's very drying and makes my hair feel stripped and tangled. :(

Dear Naturelle: 
Maybe your Conditioner is non-conditioning because Alcohol is your first ingredient!

 However, I am so obsessed with the Herbal scent, that I might just keep buying it so I can smell it..hehe. The packaging is cute too. ;)

As a Conditioner I give this product:
1 Kiss! :( 
As a Shower Flower I give this scent:
4 Kissies! ;) I know..I'm a little crazy. :)


Sally Hershberger Bust Out Body Style Primer

This style primer dispenses in a mousse like foam. It's lightweight and nicely scented. I liked using it while blow drying my hair for extra volume. It was very affordable, I paid about $5 for it. It lasted me about 2 weeks. The performance is about average but for the price it's a great deal, would purchase again. :)

I give this Style Primer:
4 Kissies! 

Punto 16 Hair Mask

I found this strange Hair Mask in the bargain bin at TJMaxx. Lol. I decided to give it a try because it was only $1.99! I have never heard of it before and I don't even know where one might purchase this. It has a really weird smell (like Generic Hotel Hair Shampoo) but it worked soo well! It's made with Olive Oil and it made my hair so soft. I've been looking on the internet trying find it to no avail. :( 

Do any of you ladies know where this is sold?

Other than the smell, it works really well.

I give this Hair Mask 
4 Kissies! 


I hope you enjoyed this edition of Empties! Let me know if you've tried any of these Hair products! 

2 comments:

  1. Simply wow, that's what came in my mind when I saw this post, each design is unique and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great beauty items that you have included in your blog. I wish you could do a detailed review of these all but this good too

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! ;)