Sunday, May 5, 2013

Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Review ~ Starbucks Happy Hour!

My boyfriend and I are really obsessed with Caramel Frappuccinos so when we heard about the new Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frap that came out Friday, we were in line at 3pm to try one! ;)

So what's the verdict....?


IT'S AMAZING. 

So what is difference between a Caramel Frappuccino and a Ribbon Crunch you say? 

Well not too much ingredient wise, except the Caramel Ribbon Crunch is like a regular Caramel but on steroids. There's lots of extra caramel ribboned and swirled around on the inside. It's like when you ask for extra caramel on the bottom. On the whip cream they also add these crunchy little caramel-y Brown Sugar tasting sugar balls. 

In a nut-shell: It's sugar on top of sugar on top of sugar. :) Yum!

nom nom nom
It's definitely more indulgent than a regular Frapp and is something that should probably be enjoyed sparingly. Personally I won't be abandoning my regular Caramel Frappuccino for this, the Caramel Ribbon Crunch is much too decadent. My boyfriend on the other hand, has declared this his new drink of choice. :)

Not only is the new Frappuccino delicious but Starbucks is also featuring Starbucks Happy Hour all week long! One of my favorite times of the year! This year, from May 3 - 12 between 3pm and 5pm you can get half price Frapps so it's a perfect time to try something new or get your standby on the cheap.

We also shared a Green Tea Frapp for the heck of it! Boyfriend didn't like, he said it tasted like grass or wheat grass (I think he means green tea leaves ;) I love it though! yum! 

noms.
I will definitely be making a few more stops this week before Frappy hour is over. The only thing not to love? Timing. Why oh why do they do this right before Summer :( 

We need to petition Starbucks and ask them to move this til after Swimsuit season. Like the start of Fall. So perfect! And starting THIS Fall! ;)

What do you ladies think?


Tell us! Which Frappuccino flave' is your fave'?

1 comments:

  1. I am truly in love with this great tasting coffee. Starbucks never fails to capture my attention where ever I go. It is my best option for any type of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! ;)