Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SoftSoap Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel Review ~ One Of My Fave Body Wash Scents!

Hey there Beautiful ;)
Today I'm talking about one of my most favorite body wash scents ever! Softsoap's Honeysuckle and Orange Peel. Mmmmmm.
Okay that sums it up! 
Hehe, just teasing ;)

But really, if you've never tried any of the 'SoftSoap' brand body washes I recommend you run out to Walgreens, CVS, Target RIGHT NOW and smell these! :)
I'm a huge citrus, mango, and pomegranate fan so that's probably why I'm in ♥. This is actually my favorite SoftSoap scent second to my first favorite, Pomegranate Mango, but that's a whole 'nother post. 
SoftSoap has so many awesome scents! I especially love the Coconut (not pictured)

The Bottle Front Reads:
Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel
moisturizing body wash with moisture beads infused with the delicate fragrance of honeysuckle and real extract of orange peel, a natural skin cleanser and skin conditioner

The Back Promises:
Delight your senses with Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel moisturizing body wash from SoftSoap brand. Enriched with natural extracts of honeysuckle and orange peel, this moisture bead formula will uplift you while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Dermatologist Tested soap-free formula. 

Directions:
Squeeze a small amount onto a wet body poof and indulge yourself in the fragrant moisture rich lather. Gentle enough to use a shaving lotion.

The Moxie Review 
The Ingredients:
Though my scent is my favorite part of this body wash, the ingredients are pretty good too.
However, there are some ingredients in here that us Moxie Beauty hippie chicks don't love. The Sodium Laureth Sulfate and the Yellow No. 6 for example are a Green Girl No-No :/ We use these chemicals on our body sparingly.

The Shower Experience:
It's true, just a little on the poof goes a long way. A nickel size amount creates a foamy lather that is enough to indulge my whole body! I do think the moisture beads do their part as well. After the rinse my skin is soft and very fragrant. 

Does the Body Wash deliver it's back bottle Promise?
Yes! This body wash definitely delivered what the formula promised to do, the Scent was Delightful, the Moisture-Beads were Moisturizing, and the lather was rich and plentiful. 
♥♥♥♥♥5 Kiss Rating for It's Promise & Delivery!♥♥♥♥♥
I am very happy with this product!

The Overall Moxie Final Rating:
4 Solid Kissys!
Moxie is hard on her ratings and takes her 5 Kiss Rating seriously. Only a few products which we deem 'absolutely perfect all around' ever see a 5 kissy rating ;)

Dear SoftSoap, 
Might you create an Organic formula line with these scents? We'd ♥ you forever and will promise you 5 Kisses!!! ;)

Find SoftSoap Honeysuckle Orange for a great deal on eBay here!

Tell Us! Have you tried SoftSoap body washes? Which scent is your fave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)