Monday, March 4, 2013

(Update: I Got Mine!) Beauty Deal! $9 for 2-Carat White Simulated Diamond Sterling Silver Studs

Update! I got my earrings in the mail and I wanted to do a quick review in case you're still considering ordering a pair!

Here they are:


These earrings came in a black velvet tie bag on a earrings post that reads 'Sterling Silver'


Not sure these earrings are as great as intended but they are very pretty and have a really nice sparkle. They're originally supposed to be $90 and after looking at them I'm pretty sure that price was very inflated.

I'd say for $9 and free shipping they were a nice buy if you're in need of a sparkly pair of studs. However I highly recommend you don't spend the full $90 on these from the website if you missed the special. For $90 you'd almost have enough to get a real pair of diamond stud earrings! 

The shipping from this company was about a week and half. I'm not jewelry expert but I'd say these earrings are worth $20 tops. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and if I could go back I'd repurchase these again! They were a great buy for $9! :)

The counter on Living Social said that over 25,000 pairs were sold. Wow! Let me know if you purchased this deal how you like yours! :)
___________________________________
Original Post:

Sometimes Living Social has some really awesome deals, like 50% off Starbucks or half price off my favorite restrurant. Today they have an interesting deal going, $9 for 2-Carat White Simulated Diamond Sterling Silver Stud Earrings!

This might be an awesome grab if you can pick it up before they sell out. Free shipping too!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)