Friday, March 29, 2013

Essie Cute as a Button ~ Nail Polish ~ Gorgeous Pinky Coral for Spring & Summer

One of my favorite Coral Pinks is Essie's Cute as a Button! It looks perfect on fair skin tones but it also looks amazing on a tan. With Spring here and Summer in just a few months you can't go wrong with this color :)

Actual Color Swatch

I used Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength No Chip as a top coat. The Diamond Strength adds a nice shine and it usually prolongs my Essie polish a few extra days.

(Sorry the photos are a little fuzzy, my camera battery was low and the lighting wasn't great :) 




I matched Essie's Cute as a Button with a Turquoise Sundress, Coral Tory Burch Clutch, Coral Espadrilles Wedges, neutral makeup, and Korres Pomegrante lip color for a cute Spring look.

Essie's Cute as a Button polish may not be in the current rotation but you can always find this little gem on eBay!

Tell us! Which polish color is your favorite for Spring?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)