Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Heels for $25 ~ Get The Look For Less! Colin Stuart VS. Target ~ Gold Glitter Pumps


Happy December! I've been browsing online for some gorgeous stilettos for the Holidays (Christmas, New Years, etc ) and I came across these Golden beauties by Colin Stuart! I'm on a bit of a budget so I didn't want to spend $138 so I went online to search and came across a fab find that I had to share! Target has some gorgeous goldens that are just as shimmery as the Colin Stuart for $113 cheaper! What a steal! 

Okay I know what you're thinking, yes the Colin Stuart are very cute. Maybe even worth the $138 but because this is such a bold piece, it's not something you'll be wearing everyday, maybe 1 or 2x a year so there's no great reason to splurge. I actually went into to Target to check them out and the Target version is super shiny and even looks better in person plus the ankle strap adds a nice touch of glam. :) 




These are going to look gorgeous with almost any dress or skinny jeans you decide to wear this season. Pair them with a killer body con in black, oxblood, or practically any jewel tone. Since these are already Glam be sure to not over accessorize and a simple but curve hugging dress is best!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)