Sunday, April 28, 2013

Victoria's Secret Midnight Glamour Temptation Lip Pallete Review & Swatches ~ Pretty!

Happy Sunday Angel Beauties ;)

Today we're talking about one of my favorite Beauty items from Victoria's Secret, Midnight Glamour! Although the Victoria's Secret Midnight Glamour collection has been out for a few years, I love this line so much I wanted to do a few reviews on them. :)

I'm not sure if they still sell the collection in stores, but I have been finding them on eBay for a great price. They are regularly $18 in store but on eBay they have them for around $10.

The Midnight Glamour Beauty line features a beautiful Eyeshadow Palette, Lip Palette, Blush, Hypergloss Eye Shimmer, and Nail polish. I have all of the items minus the blush so I can't speak for that one, but all of the others are great quality and the colors are so pretty! I especially love the eyshadow palette, I use it everyday and the Silver Hypergloss Eye Shimmer. I will be sure to review those soon as well. :)

Midnight Glamour Lip Palette in Temptation


First thing I love about this Palette, and the entire collection really, is the packaging! Everything from the box to the palette itself is just gorgeous! The outer casing is like a multi-faceted jewel. I do believe that is the biggest selling point for these items. Lust at first sight ;)


I love to carry it in my purse or keep it on my vanity. So sexy! 

The colors inside are really pretty as well. It comes with a sparkly clear gloss, a nude gloss, a berry gloss and a dark plum colored gloss. The pigment is easily light or very dark depending on how much you want to build. 


This cute lil' palette comes with a compact Lip Brush and though the brush isn't great, it will get the job done. Definitely better than using your fingers if you're on the go. 

The Shades:

Swatches under Natural Light:

Kissys:
(Sorry I am by no means a good lip model ;)
this one made me lips look hugeamungous, eek. Love the color though!
and of course Clear but you get the idea ;)

The lipgloss itself has moderate lasting power. The Clear gloss isn't nothing to get excited about. It's average with some shimmer. The texture of the clear is very sticky and the nude gloss is a little sticky which isn't great but it does feel hydrating. The Berry & Plum colors are like a hydrating lip stain. They're more smooth textured, not sticky. The colors look very natural with a hint of shine! Love!

Here is the entire collection:

If you're interested in picking one up I'd definitely suggest checking eBay! I will post a link to eBay here and  Amazon here bearing Midnight Glamour Search results! 

I hope you enjoyed the review! :)
XO. 
:)

Tell us! Have you tried any of  the Victoria's Secret Midnight Glamour beauties?

1 comments:

  1. A great choice for the all the ladies. True and complex variety of glamour for the perfect makeup. Your review truly compiles the description in a nutshell. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! ;)