Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Customer Service Experience ~ Salley Hansen (Coty Brand) Product Issue ~ Updates!


Since I'm the kind of girl who loves to Blog about anything and everything Beauty I thought It would be helpful to share my current experience with Sally Hansen Brand, also owned by Coty and their Customer Service and the on-going process I've experienced thus far.

A few months ago I purchased a nice Sally Hansen Eyelash Curler (not sure the model but it was a great curler!) after just a few uses the top part of the curler where it comes down to squeeze/press the eyelashes had completely broke off. I had a topless Curler. Not a big deal, however I had already thrown away the packaging and I purchased the item at Wal-Mart which is about a 15 mile drive from my house and since I recently started shopping at Target exclusively, I have no reason to drive back to Wal-Mart anytime soon.

I put my broken curler in a zip lock bag and decided to contact Sally Hansen to inquire about sending the defective curler back for an exchange. I explained to them the situation with the curler and told them It would be more cost convenient for me to ship the item to them for an exchange instead of driving back to Wal-Mart to do a return and that I just needed the correct address to send the item.

Coty Brand replied back to me about 3 days later to let me know that they were sorry for the problem I had with the curler and that they'd be sending out a return shipping label to cover the cost of their inspection.  They were very courteous and I was pleased.

30 days later the curler is still sitting here on my desk and I have received no mail for them at this point.
I contacted them again a few days ago to let them know I still haven't received anything more than a month later. They apologized and said they would be sending out another label.

UPDATE 4-6-13
Finally today I received the label! I am shipping out this baby tomorrow back to Sally Hansen land and we will see if they follow through and if I ever receive anything back. :)

They obviously don't know I'm sharing my experience with you guys.. ;) I will keep you ladies updated! Sally, this is your chance to shine. Time will tell. :)


UPDATE 4-23-13
Miss Sally Hansen aka Coty Brand has finally came through! Yes it took a few weeks but I'm just happy they were kind enough to to send me a replacement. I think the replacement they sent might even be nicer than the first one I bought. They also sent me a few perfume samples (Coty is a big Perfume brand), Reveal by Halle Berry and Just Cavalli. They both smell gorgeous. Check out the goods:


I'd recommend purchasing Sally Hansen products, they are good on their guarantee. Thanks Sally! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)