Sunday, April 7, 2013

Adorable Wedges for Sale on eBay ~ Fab Finds Including Victoria's Secret ~ Colin Stuart

Everyone who knows me knows that when I get on eBay, things get dangerous. I'm always coming across super cute items that make me want to spend my whole paycheck. eBay is like a treasure chest of deals on unique items waiting to be found! I can browse for hours. :)

The weather is getting hot so this morning I've been searching on eBay for some cute wedges. When I'm not wearing flip flops, I love to wear wedges with a pair of shorts, a flowy top and a casual/neutral handbag. After that I just need some natural makeup, some beachy hair and I'm good to go. Summer is awesome like that. ♥

Colin Stuart brand featured in Victoria's Secret always makes the cutest wedges! They're about the same cost as other brands like Steve Madden or ALDO, except on eBay you can get them for half the price! Here are some cute wedges I found that I am loving right now. 

Hopefully some of you ladies are lucky enough to wear some of these smaller and larger sizes! Happy Shopping! :)

Colin Stuart Leopard T-Strap Wedge
 This shoe would look so gorgeous with Black, Denim, Brown, Red, or White shorts, dresses, jeans or even cropped leggings. In ♥. Sassy ;)

Colin Stuart Brown Stitch Wedge
 Classy :)

Colin Stuart Blue Reptile T-Strap Wedge
 Sassy ;)

Colin Stuart White Strappy Wedge
Classy.

Colin Stuart Orange/Red Animal Print Wedge
Sassy!
See it here on eBay!

Colin Stuart White/Nude Animal Print Wedge
Classy. These are so gorgeous.
See it here on eBay!

Colin Stuart T-Strap Leopard Wedge
Sassy!
See it here on eBay!

And lastly here are two other wedges I came across that are not Colin Stuart/Victoria's Secret but are definitely worth mentioning! :)

Top Moda Lindy Wedge
Casual

See it here on eBay!

Nature Breeze Canvas Wedge
Dressy!
See it here on eBay!

Hope you've enjoyed some of my affordable Wedge picks for Summer! Which is your fave?

Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)