Monday, May 6, 2013

I Finally Found a Great Ring to Go With My Earrings! Gorgeous Aurora Borealis Gems

I so love my sparkly Forever 21 Aurora Borealis rhinestone earrings! The iridescent rhinestones are so easy to pair with many different colors. They're gorgeous to wear with turquoise, coral, pink, and white. 


I was looking for a great necklace or ring to go with these earrings and have been having a harder time matching them to something but I found this cute ring on eBay that matches fairly well! Between the earrings and this chunky Dome Cocktail ring, a necklace isn't needed! 


Excited to wear this duo to Sushi night with this weekend with a sassy Black dress! ;)

I purchased the earrings at the Forever 21 store about a month ago but if you'd like to get the Aurora Borealis Dome Cocktail ring you can find it on eBay for $8.96 + Free Shipping ** here! ** The band is a strechy one size fits most. It's really comfortable. Love it! It looks like there are only a few left so hurry on over and get you one! :) 
I also got this gorgeous Gold/Multi Gem chain statement necklace that is beautiful for Spring! Thinking it will look perfect with a white tank + cute spring blazer. Love! 


I don't have a link for this item as it was a unique Auction listing but you can check ** here **for the latest Forever 21 Necklace listings! There is always something cute to be found. :)

Have a gorgeous Monday! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my God ! WOW !! I am totally drooling over this jewelary . you are so lucky and i am really hapy to see that you found what you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the rings looks so beautiful and attractive. Would you please let us know about how much the price for specific item?

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! ;)