Friday, January 25, 2013

Forever 21: Spring Earrings Haul ~ Golds Pinks Mints Peach So Gorgeous! January 2013

Hey everyone! I just received my order from Forever 21 and I am so loving all of the earrings I ordered. Not only are they in gorgeous Pastel colors perfect for Spring and Summer but they were all on sale! They're all Sold Out on Forever21 now but I purchased a few extras to have in my eBay store. You can purchase them here!  Make sure to sign up for Forever 21's mailing list so you can receive information on their 'secret' sales and awesome promos.

 Love Love Love Forever 21 ;)
Rosette Teardrop Earrings
Mint & Gold Chandelier Earrings
Rhinestone Jewel Dangle Earrings
Peach Triangle Charm Hoops
Pink & Gold Chandelier Earrings

Tell us! What's your favorite piece from Forever 21?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! ;)